At Monkey Puzzle Day Nursery, we don’t have any hidden extras. Our fees include everything from freshly served meals, to nappies, wipes and creams and please be assured that we only use premium brand products.
All age groups
Full day session (7.30am to 6.30pm) – £87
Half day (7.30am to 1pm) – £57
Half day (1pm to 6.30pm) – £48.50
All fees are inclusive of all meals, nappies and wipes.
We accept childcare vouchers
We reserve the right to alter these terms. Please contact us if you have any questions or different requirements.
We offer sibling discounts
There is a non-refundable registration fee of £100.
There is a refundable deposit of £150 for a part time and £300 for a full time place.
The minimum number of sessions you need to attend for, in order to be accepted into the nursery are any combination of three sessions as anything less than that is too unsettling for the child and staff.
- All monthly fees must be paid in advance on the 1st of the month by direct debit.
- Late Collection Fees: There is £5 charge for late pick up after the end of your session, past 10 minutes and £1 for every minute after the end of session that you are late to collect your child.
- Full time discount cannot be combined with any additional promotion or discount.
- Fees effective from 01/07/2016 – 31/08/2017
- There is a late fees payment charge of £20 if your fees is over 5 days late. Also, fees effective from 01/07/2016 to 01/01/2019.
15 hours Government funding
As a small nursery, we only offer the universal 15 hours FEEE. Funded only places are available on a first come, first served basis. For all other places, your child needs to attend at least 4 sessions at the nursery to receive 12 of the funded hours free and at least 5 sessions for the full 15 hours.
The Nursery is open 51 weeks of the year. We close between Christmas and New Year and Bank Holidays. We also close for 2 inset (staff training) days per year. This gives us the time required to train our staff to the highest possible standard, ensuring best practice for your child and ongoing professional development for our practitioners.
As standard across privately run nurseries, you are still liable to pay if you are on holiday, if your child is sick and for bank holidays/inset days as per terms and conditions. This is because you are charged at a 51 week rate a year as opposed to 52 weeks so you make up the time across the year.
Come see us!
To book a tour of the Nursery, or to register for a place please contact us on
Tel: 0208 731 6665